It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
- HB 323: Pharmacy
- SB 390: Public Records
- SB 520: Public Records
- SB 674: Background Screening
- SB 1030: Cannabis
- SB 1036: Nursing Education Programs
- HB 1065: Licensed Massage Therapists
- HB 1131: Emergency Allergy Treatment
- SB 1194: Citizen Support and Direct Support Organizations
- SB 1700: Public Records
- HB 7015: Military and Veteran Support
- HB 7077: Non-Resident Sterile Compounding Permits
- HB 7177: Open Government Sunset Review Act