It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Florida StatutesYou will be connected to the Florida Legislature website, which is the official custodian of the statutes.
- Section 458.3265, F.S.: Pain-management clinics (for MDs)
- Section 459.0137, F.S.: Pain-management clinics (for DOs)
Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.)You will be connected to the Florida Department of State: State Library and Archives of Florida website, which is the official custodian of the administrative codes.
- Other Helpful Links
- Online Option
- Manual Option - only if past due
- Quarterly Data Reporting Schedule
- Consumers: Verify A License, Search Discipline Records, Search Practitioners Profile, File A Complaint, Request Public Records, Report Unlicensed Activity, Data Download, Request License Certification, View Annual Reports
- Providers: Renew Your License, New License FAQs, Apply for a License, Manage Your License, Update Your Profile, Counterfeit-Proof Rx Vendors, Request License Certification, Check Application Status, Check Exam Results
- Login to Online Services using your login ID and password. (Select Get Login Help? if you do not have your login ID or password.)
- Clicks on the link entitled "Pain Management Clinic Quarterly Report." This will bring up the online Quarterly Data Reporting form.
- Follow the online instructions for filling out and submitting the data.
- Print your confirmation page! You'll want to keep these on file for inspections.
- Repeat this process for every clinic for which you are registered as the Designated Physician. When finished, just log out and close your Internet browser.
Florida Board of Medicine
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-03
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3253
|January 1 - March 31||April 1 - April 30|
|April 1 - June 30||July 1 - July 30|
|July 1 - September 30||October 1 - October 30|
|October 1 - December 31||January 1 - January 30|
Download Quarterly Data Reports