It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
License Records Request
Xerox Copies:$.15/page for the total number of pages; Microfiche Copies: $.62/page for the total number of pages; Certification of Documents: $25.00 each.
A request that requires extensive use of information technology resources or clerical or supervisory assistance may be assessed an additional charge (special service fee). Rate is based on the level of the employee performing the research. The charges will accrue in quarter hours (e.g. if the employee earns an hourly rate of $12.00/hour, research time will be charged at $3.00 per quarter hour.
Requests in Writing
Public records requests are not required to be in writing. You do not have to give your name or explain why you are making a request. If you want to make a written request, please follow the steps below. If you do not want to make a written request, please contact (850) 245-4191 for assistance.
- Indicate if you are requesting Disciplinary, Licensure/Application or Declaratory Statement documents
- For Disciplinary and Licensure/Application requests, include the full name and license number of the individual(s) to be researched
- For Declaratory Statement requests, include the subject and petitioner for each declaratory statement you are requesting
- Include address where documents are to be sent
- Indicate if you require certification of the documents (attesting that it is a true and correct copy), a $25 fee will be charged, in addition to the fees. Certification of the requested records will not be done unless specifically requested.
- An invoice will be mailed with the material and payment will be expected within thirty days.
- Financial information, medical information, school transcripts, examination questions, answers, papers, grades and grading keys, which are confidential and exempt from s. 119.07(1) will be withheld pursuant to Chapter 456.057, Florida Statutes.
- Social Security numbers will also be redacted pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 405(c)(2)(C)(vii)(1).
Mail your request to:
Division of Medical Quality Assurance
OPERATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES UNIT
Attn: Public Records, Bin- C-90
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3251