It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—April 2013
May 07, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 7, 2013
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 30 ESO/EROs in the past 30 days ~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health (DOH) has issued 30 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) for serious violations relating to the commission of crimes, standard of care, drug use, or student loan defaults.
- William Fahner, Radiologic Technology, Ormond Beach
- Huayue Jin, Massage Therapist, Flushing
- Zhen Piao, Massage Therapist, Flushing
- Sandra Helsel, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Suzanne Dew, Registered Nurse, Ormond Beach
- Nancy Galati, Registered Nurse, Clearwater
- Keri Dellinger, Registered Nurse, Shalimar
- Mary Pitzer, Registered Nurse, Deland
- Michael Milano, Registered Nurse, Port Orange
- Julie Myers, Registered Nurse, Jacksonville
- Joseph Bonsky, Registered Nurse, Punta Gorda
- Emily Slobodzian, Registered Nurse, Ft. Meyers
- Barbara Johnson, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Jan Westfall, Registered Nurse, Yulee
- Holly Barton, Licensed Practical Nurse, Crawfordville
- Megan Bramlett, Licensed Practical Nurse, Crystal River
- Eduardo Marcos-Mone, Pharmacist, Miami
- Edward Beckles, Pharmacist, New Port Richey
- Dino Antonioni, Pharmacist, Miramar
- LLC Meds Rx Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Deerfield Beach
- Rebecca Thomas, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Jacksonville
- Aldo Schembari, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Madeira Beach
- Shane Braslow, Emergency Medical Technician, Coral Springs
- Shane Braslow, Paramedic, Coral Springs
- Lance Pulver, Psychologist, Winter Park
- Heather Brewer, Certified Nursing Assistant, Davie
- Renae Morris, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lake Park
- Robert Treuherz, Medical Doctor, Boynton Beach
- Pedro Abad, Licensed Practical Nurse, Orlando
- Monel Herard, Registered Clinical Social Worker Intern, Miami
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/FinalOrderNet/default.aspx. For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the heath care practitioner licensing process, visit https://www.floridahealth.gov/_documents/media-resources/healthcare-licensing/index.html.
Emergency suspension or restriction orders are not considered final agency action, but are imposed as specified by section 456.074, Florida Statutes. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by DOH.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.