It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—December 2013
January 14, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 14, 2014
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 12 ESO/EROs in December ~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 12 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) for serious violations relating to the commission of crimes, violations of standard of care, drug use, or student loan defaults.
- Dawn McDannel, Registered Nurse, Orange City
- Lisa Howe, Licensed Practical Nurse, Apopka
- Gary Blumberg, Osteopathic Physician, Deerfield Beach
- Cheryl Sanchez, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Miami Lakes
- Raeann Butler, Certified Nursing Assistant, Clearwater
- Pain Free Clinic & More, Pain Management Clinic, Orlando
- Pain Free Clinic & More, Pain Management Clinic, Kissimmee
- Elise Williams, Registered Nurse, Pensacola
- Stephanie Hughes, Licensed Practical Nurse, Santa Rosa Beach
- Michael Nitzschke, Emergency Medical Technician, Orlando
- Michael Nitzschke, Paramedic, Longwood
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/FinalOrderNet/default.aspx. For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the heath care practitioner licensing process, visit http://newsroom.doh.state.fl.us/category/healthcare-licensing/.
Emergency suspension or restriction orders are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by DOH.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.