It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—April 2014
May 07, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 7, 2014
Contact: Communications Office
~Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 21 ESO/EROs in April 2014~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 21 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during April for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion and sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Erica Shana Adger, Certified Nursing Assistant; Fort Pierce, FL
- Melissa Posey Cessna, Licensed Practical Nurse.; Altha, FL
- Quantina Derisma, Registered Nurse; Pensacola, FL
- Giovanna Frances Easton, Licensed Practical Nurse; Myakka City, FL
- Wilmer Espaillat, Licensed Massage Therapist; Naples, FL
- Laura K. Hamilton, Licensed Practical Nurse; Tampa, FL
- Kimberly Brent Hope, Licensed Practical Nurse; Saint Mary’s, GA
- Timothy Edward Johnson, Chiropractic Physician; St. Petersburg, FL
- Tammy C. Kelley, Certified Nursing Assistant; Leesburg, FL
- Amy Elizabeth Labbe, Registered Nurse; Fort Myers and Cape Coral, FL
- Wendy Renee Loria, Licensed Practical Nurse; Sarasota, FL
- Napthalie R. Narcisse, Licensed Massage Therapist; Tampa, FL
- Francisca Mercedes Paez; Registered Pharmacy Technician; Kissimmee, FL
- Alyssa Pickles-McCurdy, Registered Nurse; Tallahassee, FL
- Hector A. Pineiro. Registered Pharmacy Technician; Homestead, FL
- Fengying Ren, Licensed Massage Therapist; Fresh Meadows, NY
- Esmaeel Samaliazad, Chiropractic Physician; Fort Myers, FL
- Derbhile Mary Schaefer, Registered Nurse; Mount Dora, FL
- Rory Spann, Registered Pharmacy Technician.; St. Petersburg, FL
- Tania C. Williams, Licensed Practical Nurse; Daytona Beach, FL
- Lixia Yang, Licensed Massage Therapist; Flushing, NY
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, click here. For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit www.FlHealthSource.gov.
Emergency Suspension or Restriction Orders are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.floridahealth.gov.