It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—July 2014
August 06, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 06, 2014
Contact: Communications Office
~Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 22 ESO/EROs in July 2014~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 22 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during July for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, and sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Amanda L. Comer, Licensed Practical Nurse; Okeechobee
- Alessandra Reis Dias, Registered Nurse; Boca Raton
- Megan Fretz, Registered Nurse; Melbourne
- Richard Wilson Gallegos, Paramedic; Tallahassee
- Tunishai Marie Graham, Registered Nurse; Jacksonville
- Robin D. Isaac-Brown, Certified Nursing Assistant; Tampa
- Percy Jones, III, Certified Nursing Assistant; Lake Mary
- Nisha Kerube Coleman, Certified Nursing Assistant; Coleman/St. Petersburg
- Xiaoqin Li, Licensed Massage Therapist; Sunny Isles Beach
- Robert Bruce Merrit, Chiropractic Physician; Hobe Sound
- Michael Nowak, Licensed Practical Nurse; New Port Richey
- Zvi Harry Perper, Medical Doctor; Boca Raton
- Maria I. Rivera, Certified Nursing Assistant; Saint Petersburg
- David E. Roberts, Certified Nursing Assistant; Cape Coral
- Amber Nichole Scott, Registered Nurse; Brandon
- Indravadan P. Shah, Medical Doctor; Daytona Beach
- Shawn Anderson Smith, Registered Nurse; Green Cove Springs
- Dorothea Suzanne Stolicker, Licensed Practical Nurse; Dunnellon
- Lucy Valencia, Osteopathic Physician; Atlantis
- Earecka Deborah Washington, Registered Pharmacy Technician; Sarasota
- Edwardo D. Williams, Medical Doctor; Tallahassee
- Jana Leigh Willis, Registered Nurse; Baldwin
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, click here or go to http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
Emergency Suspension or Restriction Orders are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
Follow us on Twitter at @HealthyFla and on Facebook. For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.floridahealth.gov.
Connect with DOH