It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—September 2014
October 06, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 6, 2014
Contact: Communications Office
~Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 23 ESO/EROs in September 2014~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 23 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during September for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, and sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Daniel Bays, Osteopathic Resident, Largo
- Gary Alan Brower, Registered Nurse, Jacksonville
- Christina A. Cash, Certified Nursing Assistant, Cocoa Beach/Cocoa
- Portia S. Charlton, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lakeland
- Megan J. D’Angelo, Registered Nurse, Lake Worth
- Lawrence M. Frazier, Certified Nursing Assistant, Sebastian
- Heather Christian Hackney, Registered Nurse, Bradenton
- Taly G. Kadoch, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Sunrise
- Cristine Townsend Kitchings, Registered Nurse, Ocala
- Anjel J. Miller, Certified Nursing Assistant, Miami
- David Paul McKinnon, Certified Nursing Assistant, New Port Richey
- Joan McPherson, Licensed Practical Nurse, Port Charlotte
- Lakesha B. Mobley, Certified Nursing Assistant, St. Petersburg
- Brittany Rose Marie Parsley, Certified Nursing Assistant, Micco
- Adam F. Perry, Massage Therapist, Tallahassee
- Ernest A. Rodriguez, Pharmacist and Consultant Pharmacist, Brandon
- Shawn Anderson Smith, Registered Nurse, Green Cove Springs
- Ina Maud Thompson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Fort Lauderdale
- Brigitte B. Waiters a/k/a Brigitte B. Blue, Certified Nursing Assistant, Bradenton
- Lakeya G. Wanamaker, Certified Nursing Assistant, Cocoa
- Jacob S. Whipper, Certified Nursing Assistant, Daytona Beach
- Alishea T. Young, Registered Nurse, Jacksonville
- Brandon Richard Young, Registered Nurse, Palm Bay
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit www.flhealthsource.gov/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts. During 2014, the Department is recognizing 125 years of public health in Florida with educational opportunities and events. Please visit www.FLHealth125.gov for more information.