It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues 24 Emergency Suspension and Restriction Orders in May 2016
June 08, 2016
June 8, 2016
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES 24 EMERGENCY SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS IN MAY 2016
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health Division of Medical Quality Assurance issued 24 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) in May 2016 for serious violations, which could include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Derrick Liston Anderson, Registered Nurse, Naples
- Angel Alfonso Bettancourt, Medical Doctor, Coral Gables
- Victoria Dale Brown, Registered Nurse, Saint Cloud
- Mayra Rodriguez Cabrera, Certified Nursing Assistant, Hialeah
- Danitra Davis, Certified Nursing Assistant, Daytona Beach
- Mary C. Denaro, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Orlando
- Fredrick E. Dost, Licensed Massage Therapist, Orlando
- Jennifer Dalia Friar, Registered Nurse, Tamarac & Debary
- Kristen C. Garruto, Respiratory Therapist, Manatee County
- Bess E. Gaskins, Certified Nursing Assistant, Fleming Island & Orange Park
- Melissa Haggard, Licensed Practical Nurse, Marianna
- Annie Hayes, Certified Nursing Assistant, Ocala
- Kimberly McCrory Anderson, Registered Nurse, Land O Lakes
- Rebecca Joanne Puhr, Registered Nurse, Jacksonville
- Jeremy Clarence Risher, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Jacksonville
- Carmelia E. Rodriguez, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lake Park
- Elaine Schofield, Certified Nursing Assistant, Defuniak Springs
- Charise Simone Seymour, Licensed Practical Nurse, Tampa & Lake Wales
- Rosetta V. Thomas, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Fleming Island
- Treamonesha Nicold Thompson, Licensed Practical Nurse, Jacksonville
- Lauria Walker, Licensed Practical Nurse, Bartow
- Lotoya Williams (Rhymer), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Orlando
- Lindsay M. Wolfe, Pharmacist, Lutz
- A Stop Pain Management LLC, Pain Management Clinic, Orlando
ESOs and EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For more information on the Division of Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils or the health care practitioner licensing process, please visit https://flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.