It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
A Dozen Ways to Be Healthy
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Foxit Reader may be required to view these files.Children's Books
Preschool Lesson Plans
- Introduction to A Dozen Ways to Be Healthy
- Lesson 1: Choose MyPlate
- Lesson 2: Heart Healthy
- Lesson 3: The Whole Grain Choo-Choo Train
- Lesson 4: I Have a Healthy Body
- Lesson 5: A is for Apple
- Lesson 6: Moove to Lowfat Dairy
- Lesson 7: Let's Take a Trip to the Grocery Store
- Lesson 8: Snacking Smart, Moving More!
- Lesson 9: It's Fun to Eat Fruits and Veggies
- Lesson 10: Healthy Smiles
- Lesson 11: Be Wise About Your Portion Size
- Lesson 12: Why We Wash Our Hands