It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Becoming a Child Care Food Program Provider
Find your organization type below for information about how to apply for the appropriate program.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX) format.
Child Care Centers (licensed or religious exempt)
- If you are interested in participating in the Child Care Food Program under a sponsoring organization, please see the contact list of approved sponsoring organizationsand the counties in which they operate. You may contact any sponsoring organizations on the list that operate in your county; or
- If there are no sponsoring organizations operating in your county or if you prefer to contract directly with the Department of Health, please call Yabrae Carney at 850-245-4323 to register for Child Care Food Program Prospective Contractor Training Part 1. PCT Part 1 Schedule
If your organization has an established afterschool program for youth age 18 and under and is interested in applying for the Afterschool Meals Program, please call 850-245-4323.
Family Day Care Homes
Please see the contact list of approved sponsoring organizations and the counties in which they operate. You may contact any sponsoring organizations on the list that operate in your county, but please note that some counties do not have any approved sponsoring organizations. Family day care homes must be licensed and can only participate in the Child Care Food Program under a sponsoring organization. Federal regulations do not allow family day care homes to contract directly with the Department of Health even when no sponsoring organization is available. If you have any questions, call Asma Odeh at 850-245-4323.
Please call 850-245-4323 for training information.
Sponsoring Organizations, also known as sponsors, are institutions that administer one or more of our programs for multiple facilities.
- For sponsors of afterschool programs
Please call 850-245-4323 for more information.
- For sponsors of affiliated child care centers (affiliated refers to a sponsoring organization and centers that are part of the same legal entity).
Please call Yabrae Carney at 850-245-4323 to register for Child Care Food Program Prospective Contractor Training Part 1.
- For sponsors of unaffiliated child care centers (unaffiliated refers to a sponsoring organization and centers that are not part of the same legal entity)
Please call Angela Riles at 850-245-4323 to request application materials.
- For sponsors of family day care homes
Please call Asma Odeh at 850-245-4323 for training information.