It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
About CMS Plan
Office of the CMS Managed Care Plan
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A06
Tallahassee, FL 32399
To protect, promote and improve the health of children up to age 21 with chronic and serious physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional conditions through a comprehensive system of care.
To provide children up to age 21 with special health care needs a family-centered, culturally competent, comprehensive and coordinated statewide managed system of care that links community-based care with multidisciplinary, regional and tertiary pediatric specialty care.
- Each member has a care coordinator to assist them and their family to navigate through the health system.
- Members receive medically necessary, high quality services.
- Members have access to a wide-range of primary, specialty and facility providers throughout Florida.
- Members are educated on preventive health services and disease management.
- Provider requests for service authorizations and payments are processed timely, which will lead to appropriate utilization of services.
Performance MeasuresCMS Plan Enrollment Maps:
May XIX Enrollment Map
May XXI Enrollment Map
Connect with DOH