It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Clinical Quality Improvement Issues
Clinical Quality Improvement (CQI) staff perform a variety of functions to enhance immunization services and increase opportunities to vaccinate Florida's population at all ages.
These functions include:
- Clinical Quality Improvement monitoring site visits to CHDs
- Vaccine-Preventable Disease Tracking and Case reviews
- Communication & Educational Outreach
- Pediatric & Adult Immunizations
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program (PHBPP)