It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- About the Immunization Section
- Locating Vaccination Records
- Florida Vaccines for Adults Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- iPhone Mobile Apps
- Contact Us
- Join the Mailing List—Immunization Section
- Flu Prevention
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Provider
- County Immunization Profiles
- Provider Information for COVID-19 Vaccine
Clinical Quality Improvement Issues
Clinical Quality Improvement (CQI) staff perform a variety of functions to enhance immunization services and increase opportunities to vaccinate Florida's population at all ages.
These functions include:
- Clinical Quality Improvement monitoring site visits to CHDs
- Vaccine-Preventable Disease Tracking and Case reviews
- Communication & Educational Outreach
- Pediatric & Adult Immunizations
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program (PHBPP)