It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- About the Immunization Section
- Locating Vaccination Records
- Florida Vaccines for Adults Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- iPhone Mobile Apps
- Contact Us
- Join the Mailing List—Immunization Section
- Flu Prevention
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Provider
- County Immunization Profiles
- Provider Information for COVID-19 Vaccine
Immunization Resources—Get Informed
Your Resource for Immunization Information
The Immunization Section is the state's resource for immunization awareness, implementation, and education. In addition to overseeing Florida's main immunization initiatives, we provide information to assist with making an informed decision about vaccines and immunizations. Whether you are a concerned parent looking for answers for your child, or a physician looking for trusted resources to share with your patients—you've come to the right place.