It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- About the Immunization Section
- Locating Vaccination Records
- Florida Vaccines for Adults Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- iPhone Mobile Apps
- Contact Us
- Join the Mailing List—Immunization Section
- Flu Prevention
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Provider
- County Immunization Profiles
- Provider Information for COVID-19 Vaccine
VFC Provider Annual Enrollment
Please login to Florida SHOTS to complete your Vaccines for Children Annual Enrollment process.
If your VFC site needs to change its enrollee, primary coordinator or backup-coordinator, please complete the Provider Agreement below and email to FloridaVFC@FLHealth.gov. This step may be needed as part of your Annual Enrollment process or as an update to the Vaccines for Children program office at some time during the year.*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.
Hard-copy fillable PDF Form Instructions:
- Complete and submit form via email to: FloridaVFC@FLHealth.gov.
- To complete the PDF form; save the form to your local computer before filling out the form, type the correct information in each field. All required fields are outlined in red. Be sure all information is correct even in non-required fields, such as delivery hours, to ensure that your VFC Program PIN is properly updated and vaccine is delivered to the appropriate location. Note: The VFC Program is not responsible for vaccine that is wasted due to incorrect delivery address or hours.
- Save the completed form to your local computer. Print the form and have the medical director or equivalent sign where indicated.