It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Coordinating Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin B13
Tallahassee, FL 32399
- FDA Hearing Aid Website
- Assistive Listening Devices (Hearing Aids)
- Assistive Listening Systems (ALSs)
- Experimental Technology Translates Speech Into Sign Language
- Video Relay Service Guide from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- FCC Guide to Use of Toll-free Numbers for Video and IP Relay Service
- FCC Guide to Ten-digit Numbering and 911 Calls for IP Relay Service
- FCC Guide to Emergency Call Handling Procedures for IP Relay Service
- Web CapTel
Connect with DOH