It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Assistive Technology, (AT)
Florida Coordinating Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin B13
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Assistive Devices, Services and Telephones
- Assistive Listening Devices and Systems
- Assistive Listening Systems Technical Bulletins – US Access Board
- 711 for Telecommunications Relay Service
- Guide to Closed Captioning Technology
- ADA Regulations and Technical Assistance Manuals
- Cell Phones and Hearing Aid Compatibility - Current information about cell phones wireless service from Access Wireless.org
- FTRI Equipment Distribution Program
- What is a TTY?
- What is The Relay Service and How Do I Use It?
- Certification and Credentials
- Training Centers/Training opportunities
- Licensure of Sign Language Interpreters in Florida - FCCDHH Recommendations and Report (PDF)
- Find a Certified Interpreter
- Interpreter Licensure Task Force
- Request An Interpreter From Social Security Administration
- Tips for Working With Interpreters
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.
Connect with DOH