It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
The Florida Coordinating Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is constantly advocating for the Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, Late-Deafened and Deaf-Blind consumers in the state. Many of the Council's advocacy efforts are outlined in the Action Items found in the FCCDHH meeting minutes, as well as the links below.
- ADA Guide for Persons with Disabilities Seeking Employment
- Accessing Interpreter Services at the Florida Capitol in Tallahassee
- Air Traveler Complaints U.S. Department of Transportation
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- ADA Regulations and Technical Assistance Manuals
- ADA Complaint Form
- Captioning Complaints and Advocacy (NAD)
- CART in the Courtroom
- Communication Strategies
- Disability Rights Florida
- Equal Employment Opportunity and the ADA
- Filing Employment Discrimination Complaints
- Interpreter Licensure Task Force
- Medical Accessibility Task Force
- Request An Interpreter From Social Security Administration