It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
The Florida Coordinating Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is constantly advocating for the Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, Late-Deafened and Deaf-Blind consumers in the state. Many of the Council's advocacy efforts are outlined in the Action Items found in the FCCDHH meeting minutes, as well as the links below.
- ADA Guide for Persons with Disabilities Seeking Employment
- Accessing Interpreter Services at the Florida Capitol in Tallahassee
- Air Traveler Complaints U.S. Department of Transportation
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- ADA Regulations and Technical Assistance Manuals
- ADA Complaint Form
- Captioning Complaints and Advocacy (NAD)
- CART in the Courtroom
- Communication Strategies
- Disability Rights Florida
- Equal Employment Opportunity and the ADA
- Filing Employment Discrimination Complaints
- Interpreter Licensure Task Force
- Medical Accessibility Task Force
- Request An Interpreter From Social Security Administration