It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Coordinating Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin B13
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Air Travel Requirements and Guidelines
- U.S. Department of Transportation: Tips for Traveling with a Disability
- Delta Airlines Accessible Travel Services
- American Airlines Special Assistance
- Frontier Airlines Special Services
- Southwest Airlines: Air Travel for Disabled Passengers
- TSA Tips for Travelers with disabilities, medical devices, medical conditions
Connect with DOH