It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Information for Researchers
Download the manual, describing researcher and research staff responsibilities.
Download HRPP policies and a description of revisions to policies.
Contact HRPP staff to ask questions, discuss problems or concerns, request information, or offer suggestions, or report undue influence.
Human Research Protection Program
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A-24
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1749
Fees are required for IRB review, except a fee is not required for the following:
- The research is conducted by a student who is a candidate for a degree at a university in Florida.
- Research conducted by a DOH employee, contracted employees, or researcher conducting research at the request of the Department, UNLESS the study is industry sponsored, or sponsored by a for-profit organization.
- Notification of study closure
- Continuing Review applications submitted during the no-cost extension period or afterward when the study remains open with no funding
- Amendments submitted as part of continuing review
- Amendments related to personnel changes only