It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
- General Information
- Long-Acting Injectable Resources
- nPEP, PrEP and Test & Treat Guidance
- Medication Formularies
- FAQ and Provider Resources
- HIV Phone Consultation
- HIV Section Medication Formulary Workgroup (HSMFW)
- Undetectable = Untransmittable (U=U)
- Non-Occupational Post Exposure Prophylaxis (nPEP) Guidance (revised December 2020)
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Clinical Guidance (revised July 2022)
- Test & Treat Clinical Guidance (revised June 2022)
- The Antiretroviral Pregnancy Registry (APR) is an epidemiologic project to collect observational, non-experimental data on antiretroviral (ARV) drug exposure during pregnancy for the purpose of assessing the potential teratogenicity of these drugs.
- NASTAD Pharmaceutical Company Patient Assistance Programs and Cost-sharing Assistance Programs: HIV Treatment.
- NASTAD Pharmaceutical Company Patient Assistance Programs and Cost-sharing Assistance Programs: Hepatitis.
- Pharmaceutical samples contact sheet (for clinicians and staff only)
- Regimen selection assistance available through HIV Assist
- For concerns about HIV drug interactions with other medications: HIV Drug Interaction Checker and Hepatitis Drug Interaction Checker
- For calculation of renal function and other medical calculators: Clinical Calculators
- For genotype/phenotype resistance reference: Stanford University Database
- For PrEP and nPEP information: PrEP and nPEP materials
- For the Ready, Set, PrEP national program: Health and Human Services
- For housing, medication or medical care for people with HIV: Ryan White/Patient Care Programs
- Perinatal HIV/AIDS: 1-888-448-8765
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis: 1-888-448-4911
- General Clinical Questions: 1-800-933-3413
- Prenatal HIV: 1-800-451-BABY (2229)
- Additional Treatment Guidance: HIV Care Consultation at No Cost