It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Florida Epidemic Intelligence Service
- Electronic Public Health Reporting and Promoting Interoperability (PI)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Requests, Data and Publications
- Case Definitions and MMWR Weeks
- Disease Reporting and Surveillance
- Syndromic Surveillance (ESSENCE-FL)
- Electronic Laboratory Reporting
- Electronic Case Reporting (eCR)
Contact the Florida Department of Health
- The Bureau of Epidemiology is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 850-245-4401
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399
If you are a healthcare professional or laboratory worker and would like to report a case of disease please contact your local county health department using the contact information below. If you are unable to reach your local county health department, if this is a public health emergency, or if this is outside of regular business hours, contact the Bureau of Epidemiology 24/7 at (850) 245-4401.
If you have questions regarding general health topics, disease incidence in Florida, or any other questions, please contact the Bureau of Epidemiology 24/7 at (850) 245-4401.