It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Florida Epidemic Intelligence Service
- Electronic Public Health Reporting and Promoting Interoperability (PI)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Requests, Data and Publications
- Case Definitions and MMWR Weeks
- Disease Reporting and Surveillance
- Syndromic Surveillance (ESSENCE-FL)
- Electronic Laboratory Reporting
- Electronic Case Reporting (eCR)
Disease Reporting and Surveillance
Contact the Florida Department of Health
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399
All practitioners, health care facilities, and laboratories in Florida are required to notify the Florida Department of Health of diseases or conditions of public health significance under section 381.0031, Florida Statutes and Chapter 64D-3, Florida Administrative Code.
Florida Administrative Code and HIPAA