It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Foxit Reader may be required to view these files.
CCFP Caterer Information
Catered Meal Service Requirements and Standard Contract
- Informal Procurement Requirements | Spanish Version
- Formal Procurement Requirements | Spanish Version
- Renewal Requirements | Spanish Version
- Attestation for Procurement Requirements
- Formal Solicitation/Invitation to Bid (ITB)
- Standard Catering Contract
- WIC Cereal List
- Catered Meal Service Deficiency Report Form
Catered Cycle Menus
How to Report a Foodborne Illness
If you suspect that a food is contaminated or has made you or someone sick please complete the online foodborne illness complaint form.