It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Health Care Coalitions
Contact the Bureau of Preparedness and Response
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A23
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Health Care Coalitions in Florida
The development and sustainment of HCCs is a federal initiative and a requirement of the Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) Cooperative Agreement funded by the Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response (ASPR). The purpose of HCCs is to ensure that local providers and other health care partners plan collaboratively for the risks facing the health care community and identify available local resources.
Florida Health Care Coalition Websites
- Big Bend Health Care Coalition
- Broward County Health Care Coalition
- Central Florida Disaster Medical Coalition
- Coalition for Health and Medical Preparedness (CHAMP)
- Emerald Coast Heath Care Coalition
- Keys Health Ready Coalition
- Miami-Dade County Healthcare Preparedness Coalition
- North Central Florida Health Care Coalition
- Northeast Florida Health Care Coalition (NEFLHCC)
- Palm Beach County Healthcare Emergency Response Coalition (HERC)
- Southwest Florida Health Care Coalition
- Tampa Bay Health & Medical Preparedness Coalition
For additional information about Florida Health Care Coalitions, visit: Florida Health Care Coalitions.
Please Note: Links to resources outside of the Florida Department of Health are provided for information only. Their inclusion does not constitute endorsements by the department. The department is not responsible for content on any linked website. All attempts have been made to link to reliable resources, however sites and URLs are subject to change or have technical malfunctions without warning.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.