It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
EMS Advisory Council Committees
The EMS Advisory Council has eleven standing committees and three ad hoc committees. These committees frequently meet outside of the official advisory council meeting.
If you are interested in applying to a vacant or expired position, you may complete the Florida Department of Health Appointment Questionnaire. Please mail your résumé and completed applications to: Florida Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Oversight, 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Tallahassee, FL 32399-1722.
The EMS Advisory Council has ten standing committees. These committees frequently meet outside of the official advisory council meeting.
Florida EMS Advisory Council Standing Committees
- Access to Care
- Air Medical
James Crutchfield, EMS Chief
Manatee County Emergency Medical Services
2101 47th Terrace East
Bradenton, Florida 34203
(941) 749-3500 x 1648
(941) 348-9692 mobile
Rodney K. Mascho, Deputy Chief of EMS
Marion County Board of County Commissioners
2631 SE Third St.
Ocala, FL 34471
Main: 352-291-8000 | Direct: 352-291-8097 | Cell: 352-502-6999
- Disaster Response
- EMS for Children
Deputy Chief of Clinical Affairs
Leon County Emergency Medical Services
911 Easterwood Drive, Building 1
Tallahassee, FL 32311
Office (850) 606-2100
- Medical Care
Marshal Frank, MD
Tony Gandia, MD
Thomas DiBernardo, CFO
4052 Bald Cypress Way,
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1722
- Strategic Visions
Florida EMS Advisory Council Ad-Hoc Committees
- Billing and Reimbursement
- Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Paramedic Shortage
Florida EMS Advisory Council Constituent Groups
- Association of EMS Providers
- EMS Quality Managers Association
- Emergency Nurses Association, Florida Chapter
- Florida Aeromedical Association (FAMA)
- Florida Ambulance Association (FAA)
- Florida Association of County EMS (FACEMS) and Florida Association of Rural EMS (FAREMS)
- Florida Association of EMS Educators (FAEMSE)
- Florida Association of EMS Medical Directors (FAEMSMD)
- Florida Council of EMS Chiefs
- Florida Fire Chiefs Association (FFCA)