It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Novel Influenza A Surveillance and Reporting Guidance for Sentinel Providers
- ILINet Training
- Influenza Training Opportunities
- Novel Influenza A H1N1 Outbreak: The Florida Response Satellite Broadcast
- Locate a Flu Shot
- Influenza Surveillance Reports
- Florida ILINet Influenza Surveillance
- Pandemic Influenza
- Flu Prevention
- Respiratory Illness Prevention
- Influenza Resources
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
Letter to Providers
Letter to Healthcare Providers Serving Pregnant Women
Letter to Schools
Sample Letter to Parents
Letter to Long-Term Care Facilities
Health Care Professionals
Long-Term Care Facilities
Patient Education Resources
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Acrobat Reader may be required to view these files.