It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Animal Contact and Human Health
- Chagas Disease
- Chikungunya Fever (CHIK)
- Dengue Fever
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- St. Louis Encephalitis (SLE)
- Rift Valley Fever (RVF)
- West Nile Virus (WNV)
- Yellow Fever Virus (YFV)
- Mosquito-Borne Disease Prevention
- Mosquito-Borne Disease Surveillance
- Mosquito-borne Disease Educational Materials
- Mosquito-Borne Disease Guidebook
For more information on arboviral reporting and/or surveillance (St. Louis encephalitis virus, Eastern equine encephalitis virus, West Nile virus, and dengue), please contact your local county health department for questions concerning human illness. For questions concerning mosquitoes and mosquito control, please contact your local mosquito control district:
If you suspect an equine illness please contact your local veterinarian.
Surveillance for Wild Bird Die-offs