It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
TB Control Section
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A-20
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
TB Section Resources
Whether you are an individual person looking to increase your knowledge about tuberculosis, or a healthcare professional, the Department of Health has many resources available to aid you in your learning endeavor.
- CDC/Division of TB Elimination
- CDC/National Prevention Information Network
- CDC/National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health
- National Women's Health Information Center (DHHS)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Medline Plus-Tuberculosis (US National Library of Medicine & National Institutes of Health)
TB Centers of Excellence
- Southeastern National TB Center
- Global Tuberculosis Institute at Rutgers
- Curry International TB Center
- Heartland National TB Center
- American Lung Association of Florida
- American Lung Association-United States
- International Union Against TB and Lung Disease