Product Listings and Approval Requirements
Contact the Statewide Headquarters of the Onsite Sewage Program
If you have a question or concern about an issue that is located entirely within one county, versus statewide, please contact your Local County Health Department directly for the most prompt response.
Approved Products and Components
- Alternative Drainfield Products (28 kb pdf)
- Composting Toilets (12 kb pdf)
- Incinerating Toilets - NSF Protocol P157
- Fibers for Concrete Receptacles (16 kb pdf)
- Pump Chamber Inserts / Filtered Pump Vaults (17 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Designs (700 kb pdf)
- Septic Tanks Meeting HS20 Traffic Standards (45 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Outlet Filters (21 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Seals and Sealants (19 kb pdf)
Advanced Systems (ATUs, Performance-Based, and Innovative Systems)
- Tanks - Approved for use with Aerobic Treatment Units (ATUs) (85 kb pdf)
- Advanced Systems and Permitted Maintenance Entities
By Product Name (ATU or PBTS) (35 kb pdf)
By County and Company Name (80 kb pdf)
- Performance-based treatment systems, including Innovative (50 kb pdf)
This document contains performance data for CBOD5/TSS, TN, TP, and fecal coliform for various components of engineer-designed PBTS and Innovative systems.
- NSF 40 Certified Aerobic Treatment Units (ATUs) (115 kb pdf)
- NSF 245 Certified Aerobic Treatment Units (ATUs) (115 kb pdf)
Nitrogen-Reducing Systems For Springs Protection
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.