It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Product Listings and Approval Requirements
Contact the Statewide Headquarters of the Onsite Sewage Program
Approved Products and Components
- Alternative Drainfield Products (28 kb pdf)
- Composting Toilets (12 kb pdf)
- Incinerating Toilets - NSF Protocol P157
- Fibers for Concrete Receptacles (16 kb pdf)
- Pump Chamber Inserts / Filtered Pump Vaults (17 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Designs (700 kb pdf)
- Septic Tanks Meeting HS20 Traffic Standards (45 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Outlet Filters (21 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Seals and Sealants (19 kb pdf)
Advanced Systems (ATUs, Performance-Based, and Innovative Systems)
- Tanks - Approved for use with Aerobic Treatment Units (ATUs) (85 kb pdf)
- Advanced Systems and Permitted Maintenance Entities
By Product Name (ATU or PBTS) (35 kb pdf)
By County and Company Name (80 kb pdf)
- Performance-based treatment systems, including Innovative (50 kb pdf)
This document contains performance data for CBOD5/TSS, TN, TP, and fecal coliform for various components of engineer-designed PBTS and Innovative systems.
- NSF 40 Certified Aerobic Treatment Units (ATUs) (115 kb pdf)
- NSF 245 Certified Aerobic Treatment Units (ATUs) (115 kb pdf)