Contact the Statewide Headquarters of the Onsite Sewage Program
If you have a question or concern about an issue that is located entirely within one county, versus statewide, please contact your Local County Health Department directly for the most prompt response.
- Alternative Drainfield Products (28 kb pdf)
- Composting Toilets (12 kb pdf)
- Incinerating Toilets - NSF Protocol P157
- Fibers for Concrete Receptacles (16 kb pdf)
- Pump Chamber Inserts / Filtered Pump Vaults (17 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Designs (700 kb pdf)
- Septic Tanks Meeting HS20 Traffic Standards (45 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Outlet Filters (21 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Seals and Sealants (19 kb pdf)
Advanced Systems (ATUs, Performance-Based, and Innovative Systems)
- Advanced Systems and Permitted Maintenance Entities
By Product Name (ATU or PBTS) (35 kb pdf)
By County and Company Name (80 kb pdf)
- Performance-based treatment systems, including Innovative (50 kb pdf)
This document contains performance data for CBOD5/TSS, TN, TP, and fecal coliform for various components of engineer-designed PBTS and Innovative systems.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.