It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Program Transfer
- FAQ - Permitting
- Technical Review and Advisory Panel (TRAP)
- Rule Promulgation
- Report Unlawful Septic Contracting
- Septic Tank Contractor Enforcements
- Septic Tank Contractors
- Florida Water Management Inventory Project
- OSTDS Statistics
- Staff Directory
- Information for Septic System Owners and Buyers
Septic Tank Contractor Registration
Contact the Statewide Headquarters of the Onsite Sewage Program
NOTE: Effective July 1, 2021, there was a transfer of the Onsite Sewage Program from the Department of Health to the Department of Environmental Protection. Some documents are still in the process of being updated to reflect the change. Please email DEP with questions about ALL Forms, mailing addresses, and anything else related to the program.
As DOH is no longer involved, do NOT make any checks payable to, or send any correspondence to DOH. View DEP's Program Transfer information hub.
Active and Inactive Contractors
- Active Septic Tank Contractors and Contracting Businesses
Search for a Contractor (updated daily)
Complete Current Contractor Listing (static listing updated every 10 minutes)
Links and Forms
- Approved Continuing Education Course Schedule (62 kb pdf)
Map to the Florida Onsite Wastewater Association Training Center (207 kb pdf)
- Septic Tank Contracting Business Authorization application and renewal form (30 kb pdf)
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.