It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Program Transfer
- FAQ - Permitting
- Technical Review and Advisory Panel (TRAP)
- Rule Promulgation
- Report Unlawful Septic Contracting
- Septic Tank Contractor Enforcements
- Septic Tank Contractors
- Florida Water Management Inventory Project
- OSTDS Statistics
- Staff Directory
- Information for Septic System Owners and Buyers
Technical Review and Advisory Panel (TRAP)
All documents are in the Portable Document Format (pdf), open in a new window, and are less than 5 mb unless otherwise noted.
Purpose: Identify and discuss issues relating to onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems which may require changes to Chapter 64E-6, Florida Administrative Code.
- Technical Review and Advisory Panel Membership pdf
- Membership Application Questionnaire (opens in a new window)
- Issues Approved by TRAP and Being Considered for Inclusion in the Rule – This is a listing of the issues that have been considered and approved by TRAP and are awaiting possible inclusion into chapter 64E-6, FAC.
- TRAP Issues Under Review pdf - This is a listing of issues being considered for inclusion into chapter 64E-6, FAC. Check the TRAP Agenda to see which issues are to be included in an upcoming TRAP meeting.
The next TRAP meeting is scheduled for: To Be Determined
The following are pdfs containing all documents related to the TRAP meeting on that date.
- October 27, 2020
- December 10, 2019
- October 23, 2019
- September 30, 2019
- August 27, 2019
- May 28, 2019
- April 23, 2019
- February 28, 2019
- April 21, 2017
- March 31, 2017
- December 9, 2016
- August 31, 2016
- October 22, 2015
- September 14, 2015
- August 20, 2015
- November 6, 2014
- October 16, 2014
- September 25, 2014
- December 14, 2012
- November 16, 2012
If you need hardcopies of the above documents or documents from any earlier meetings please contact: Onsite Sewage Programs pdf, Bureau of Environmental Health, Department of Health, 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin # A-08, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1713. Any person requiring a special accommodation at this meeting because of disability or physical impairment should contact the Onsite Sewage Programs office at 850-245-4070 at least two weeks prior to the meeting.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.