Helpful LinksApproved Continuing Education Providers (pdf)
Electrology Approved Training Schools (pdf)
Approved 30-Hr. Laser Hair Removal CE Providers (pdf)
Register Laser Equipment
IBEC Study Guide Order Form
Become a Member of the Florida Electrolysis Council
Florida StatutesYou will be connected to the Florida Legislature website, which is the official custodian of the statutes.
- Chapter 478, Florida Statutes: Electrolysis
- Chapter 456, Florida Statutes: Health Professions and Occupations: General Provisions
- Chapter 120, Florida Statutes: Administrative Procedure Act
Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.)You will be connected to the Florida Department of State: State Library and Archives of Florida website, which is the official custodian of the administrative codes.
- Rule Chapter 64B8-50, F.A.C.: Organization, Procedures, and General Provisions
- Rule Chapter 64B8-51, F.A.C.: Licensure of Electrologists and Electrology Facilities
- Rule 64B8-51.006, F.A.C.: Licensure and Inspection of Electrology Facilities
- Rule Chapter 64B8-52, F.A.C.: Electrolysis Council - Continuing Education
- Rule Chapter 64B8-53, F.A.C.: Electrolysis Training Programs
- Rule Chapter 64B8-54, F.A.C.: Licensure
- Rule Chapter 64B8-55, F.A.C.: Discipline and Licensure Restrictions
- Rule Chapter 64B8-56, F.A.C.: Standards
- Associations and Organizations
- Other Helpful Links
Note: Links, if any, are provided as general information for visitors to this site. The Department of Health has not formally evaluated the information provided in these linked sites and their inclusion does not constitute an endorsement of any organization.
American Electrology Association (AEA)
Electrolysis Association of Florida, Inc. (EAF)
4747 Collins Avenue #711 | Miami, FL 33140.
President: Goldie Silber
The Society for Clinical & Medical Hair Removal, Inc. (SCMHR)
For questions regarding Certified Clinical Electrologist (CCE) and Certified Medical Electrologists (CME) credentials.
Contact: Lisa Nelson
- Consumers: Verify A License, Search Discipline Records, Search Practitioners Profile, File A Complaint, Request Public Records, Report Unlicensed Activity, Data Download, Request License Certification, View Annual Reports
- Providers: Renew Your License, New License FAQs, Apply for a License, Manage Your License, Update Your Profile, Counterfeit-Proof Rx Vendors, Request License Certification, Check Application Status, Check Exam Results