It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Specific facilities and professions regulated under the Division of Medical Quality Assurance require inspections prior to beginning practice and/or on a periodic basis. These facilities and professions are as follows:
- Pain Management Clinics - Annual inspections
- Pharmacies – Opening, annual, change of location and change of owner inspections
- Dental Laboratories – Opening and annual inspections
- Massage Establishments – Opening, annual and change of location inspections
- Electrolysis Establishments – Opening, biennial and change of location inspections
- Optical Establishments – Biennial inspections
- Office Surgery Registration - Opening and annual inspections
Contact the Investigative Services Inspection Program:
Florida Department of Health
Investigative Services Unit
4052 Bald Cypress Way Bin C-70
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3270
Telephone: (850) 245-4478