It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Statutes and Rules
Florida StatutesYou will be connected to the Florida Legislature website, which is the official custodian of the statutes.
- Chapter 483.901, Florida Statutes: Medical Physicists; definitions; licensure
- Chapter 456, Florida Statutes: Health Professions and Occupations: General Provisions
- Chapter 120, Florida Statutes: Administrative Procedure Act
- Chapter 119, Florida Statutes: Public Records
- Chapter 408, Florida Statutes: Health Care Administration
- Chapter 112, Florida Statutes: Public Officers and Employees: General Provisions
Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.)You will be connected to the Florida Department of State: State Library and Archives of Florida website, which is the official custodian of the administrative codes.
- Associations and Organizations
- Other Helpful Links
American Board of Health Physics
1313 Dolly Madison Blvd., Suite 402 | McLean, VA 22101
American Board of Radiology
5441 East Williams Blvd, Suite 200 | Tucson, AZ 85711
(520) 790-2900 | Fax (520) 790-3200
- Consumers: Verify A License, Search Discipline Records, Search Practitioners Profile, File A Complaint, Request Public Records, Report Unlicensed Activity, Data Download, Request License Certification, View Annual Reports
- Providers: Renew Your License, New License FAQs, Apply for a License, Manage Your License, Update Your Profile, Counterfeit-Proof Rx Vendors, Request License Certification, Check Application Status, Check Exam Results