It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- SB 50 Public Meetings
- SB 160 Licensure Fee Exemptions for Military Veterans
- HB 239 Practice of Optometry
- SB 248 Treatment Programs for Impaired Licensees and Applicants
- HB 365 Pharmacy
- SB 398 Physician Assistants
- HB 413 Physical Therapy
- SB 520 Emergency Medical Services
- SB 604 Practitioners
- HB 1071 Health Care Accrediting Organizations
- HB 1093 Volunteer Health Services
- HB 1159 Health Care
- SB 1302 Temporary Certificates for Visiting Physicians
- HB 7005 Massage Establishments