It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
EXEMPT PAIN MANAGEMENT CLINIC
Your license will expire at midnight, Eastern Time, September 30, 2021. At least 90 days before your license expires, the department will mail you a renewal notice to your last known address of record. You will have until midnight on the day your license expires to renew. Failure to renew an active license by the expiration date renders the license null and void without any further action by the board or the department.
The department has made every effort to include the information you need to renew your license on this website. You can visit our Help Center, Resources, and Applications and Forms page for frequently asked questions, links, forms, and other helpful information. If you have additional questions about your renewal process, please contact a renewal specialist.
Link Your license: To use the Online Services Portal, you will need to complete registration and linking of your license. Registration and linking your license to your account is a one-time process. It takes approximately 5-10 minutes and requires that you have specific information related to your license record. This is done by using your Individual Organization Number for your Establishment which can be found on your renewal postcard.
- Go to www.flhealthsource.gov and click the “Account Login” button.
- Click the “Returning Business Establishment/School” button.
- Enter your User ID** and Password**, then click the “Login” button.
- Confirm or update your MQA Services Account email address, then click the “Continue” button.
- You are now in the Dashboard. If you do not see the license on your Dashboard, you will need to link your license to the account to proceed with renewal. Please see the “Link my license” instructions below.
- During renewals, a “Renew My License” option will populate no later than 90 days prior to your license expiration date. (Note: If you do not see the “Renew My License” option, please check back at a later time.)
***Please use the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot password?” link if you do note recall your user ID or password.***
The department will renew your license upon receipt of:
- Completed Renewal application
- Your current primary place of practice address
- Proof of Exemption documentation