Other Helpful Links
Reports and Publications
Newest legislation regarding health care regulation
Newest legislation regarding health care fraud and convictions
Declaratory Statements and Petitions for Variance or Waivers
- Consumers: Verify A License, Search Discipline Records, Search Practitioners Profile, File A Complaint, Request Public Records, Report Unlicensed Activity, Data Download, Request License Certification, View Annual Reports
- Providers: Renew Your License, New License FAQs, Apply for a License, Manage Your License, Update Your Profile, Counterfeit-Proof Rx Vendors, Request License Certification, Check Application Status, Check Exam Results
You will be connected to the Florida Department of State: State Library and Archives of Florida website, which is the official custodian of the administrative codes.
- Login to Online Services using your login ID and password. (Select Get Login Help? if you do not have your login ID or password.)
- Clicks on the link entitled "Pain Management Clinic Quarterly Report." This will bring up the online Quarterly Data Reporting form.
- Follow the online instructions for filling out and submitting the data.
- Print your confirmation page! You'll want to keep these on file for inspections.
- Repeat this process for every clinic for which you are registered as the Designated Physician. When finished, just log out and close your Internet browser.
Manual Option - only if past due
Download, print and fill out our Pain Management Clinic Data Reporting Form. Once it is completed, mail it in to the following address:
Florida Board of Medicine
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-03
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3253