It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
At least 90 days before your license expires, the department will mail you a renewal notification postcard to your last known mailing address of record. You will have until midnight on the day your license expires to renew. Failure to renew an active or inactive license by the expiration date will result in the license being placed in delinquent status. Failure by a delinquent licensee to become active or inactive before the expiration of the current licensure cycle renders the license null and void without any further action by the board or the department.
- Go to www.flhealthsource.gov and click the "Renew A License" button.
- Enter your Personal Identifying Information (PII), then click the Login button.
- Confirm or update your MQA Services Account email address, then click the "Continue" button.
- You are now in the Dashboard. During renewals, a "Renew My License" option will populate no later than 90 days prior to your license expiration date. ( Note: If you do not see the "Renew My License" option, please check back at a later time. )
*** If the "PII Failed" screen displays, click the "Other Login Option" button and enter your existing User ID and password to access your account.***
- The process of renewing a license and receiving a printed license in the mail may take 7-10 business days. Initiating contact to confirm the receipt of fees or the status of your license prior to this time will not expedite the renewal process.
- You may renew online if you have a credit or debit card to complete the transaction. Please note that you can now renew online, print a copy of your application summary and mail it with your cashier’s check or money order to:
Division of Medical Quality Assurance
P.O. Box 6320
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6320
- If you are renewing your license after the expiration date and your status still indicates Clear/Active or Clear/Inactive, you will be assessed a delinquency fee. The delinquency fee will be in addition to your renewal fees.
- If your license was Delinquent/Active or Delinquent/Inactive before the renewal deadline, it will be moved to Null and Void status after the renewal deadline. A Null & Void license cannot be reactivated. If you wish to be licensed in Florida and have a Null & Void license you will need to reapply for licensure.
- A licensee whose license is in inactive status for more than two consecutive biennial licensure cycles may be required to demonstrate competency to resume active practice before reactivating the license. Sitting for a special purpose examination or by completing other reactivation requirements may be required
Note: Report continuing education credits to the Department of Health through our CE tracking system at www.cebroker.com. Do not submit certificates of completion of continuing education hours