It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department Of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
April 03, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 3, 2015
Contact: Communications Office
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 25 ESO/EROs in March 2015 ~
TALLAHASSEE — The Florida Department of Health issued 25 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during March for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Tanya Sheffield, Certified Nursing Assistant, San Mateo
- Patricia Jasionowski, Medical Doctor, Venice
- Maria Ortiz, Mental Health Counselor, Delray Beach
- Winter Park Pain & Wellness Inc., Pain Management Clinic, Winter Park
- Ramsey Saffouri, Osteopathic Physician, Bay Harbor Island (suspension lifted)
- Alexandra Britcari, Certified Nursing Assistant, Wellington Place
- Katherine Bouchard, Certified Nursing Assistant, Bradenton
- Samuel Field, Certified Nursing Assistant, New Port Richey
- Michael Baglino, Osteopathic Physician, Middleburg
- Stacy Neal, Registered Nurse, Palm City
- Leslie Diamond, Registered Nurse, Jay
- John Kelley, Pharmacist, Gulfport
- Shannon Tharpe, Registered Nurse, Molino
- Robin Tirrell, Certified Nursing Assistant, Palm Coast
- Darnica Collins, Certified Nursing Assistant, Quincy
- Catherine MacCasland, Registered Pharmacy Intern, St. Petersburg
- Sheryl Key, Registered Nurse, Panama City
- Tony Smith, Certified Nursing Assistant, St. Petersburg
- Senora Reynolds, Certified Nursing Assistant, Milton
- Amanda Stewart, Licensed Practical Nurse, Melbourne
- Tina Dobbs, Registered Nurse, MacClenny
- Ashlee Spencer, Certified Nursing Assistant, Davenport
- David Bezanson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Daytona Beach
- Lynn Columbus, Osteopathic Physician, Clearwater
- Michelle Vermeulen, Physical Therapy Assistant, West Palm Beach
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.