It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
January 05, 2016
Jan. 5, 2016
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS
Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 20 ESO/EROs in December 2015
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health issued 20 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during December for serious violations that can include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Rachel Devan Alter, Licensed Massage Therapist, Loxahatchee
- Rhonett D. Anderson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tampa
- Robert Berg, Medical Doctor, Stuart
- George Russell Birchill, Licensed Practical Nurse, Hernando
- Jill Kathleen Calvert, Registered Nurse, Fort Lauderdale
- Vijay Kumar Chowdhary, Medical Doctor, Fort Lauderdale
- Harish Kumar Chowdhary, Physician Assistant, Fort Lauderdale
- Crystal Churchwell, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Panama City
- Susan M. Drehsen, Registered Nurse, Seminole
- Nicole M. Fields, Certified Nursing Assistant, Saint Petersburg
- Gesler Garcia, Certified Nursing Assistant, Brandon
- Jacinta Irene Gillis, Medical Doctor, Fort Myers
- Nikole J. Gold, Certified Nursing Assistant, Rockledge
- Dennis Sagey Hamilton, Pharmacist, Trinity
- Diantha Davis Miller, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Spanish Fort, AL, Montgomery, AL and Orange Beach, AL
- Loni Dee Rowell, Registered Nurse, Tampa
- Michael Scott Roy, Registered Nurse, West Palm Beach
- Traci L. Sapp, Certified Nursing Assistant, Pembroke Pines
- Mark David Vollmer, Registered Nurse, St. Petersburg
- Terasa M. Ward, Certified Nursing Assistant, Clearwater or St. Petersburg
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.