It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
February 11, 2016
Feb. 11, 2016
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS
Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 16 ESO/EROs in January 2016
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health issued 16 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during January for serious violations, which can include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Paula A. Basford, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Bonifay
- Gabriel O. Brown, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Lake Worth
- Angela Dean, Registered Nurse, Palm Harbor
- Jeremy D. Degroff, Registered Nurse, Palm Harbor
- Norbert M. Falasco, Medical Doctor, Orlando
- Allison Landsowne, Registered Nurse, Gainesville
- Nancy Elizabeth Martinez, Registered Nurse, Cooper City
- Stefanie Lyn Moretz, Registered Nurse, Dade City
- Gina M. Mortak, Certified Nursing Assistant, Brooksville & Spring Hill
- Atoyia Stephens Ortiz, Registered Nurse, Opa-Locka & Miami Gardens
- Karen Marie Rovegno, Licensed Practical Nurse, Seminole
- Jaime Melissa Smith, Registered Nurse, Stuart
- Shacarra S. Stokes, Certified Nursing Assistant, Ocala
- Edwin G. Vickery, Emergency Medical Technician, Stark
- Matthew R. Wells, Certified Nursing Assistant, Crawfordville
- Roger Wilson, Paramedic, Stuart & St. Cloud
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.