It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
March 08, 2016
March 8, 2016
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS
Division of Medical Quality Assurance Issues 21 ESO/EROs in February 2016
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health issued 21 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during February for serious violations, which could include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Shelby G. Collazo, Certified Nursing Assistant, Beverly Hills
- Kaleigh Erin Elkins, Respiratory Therapist, Tampa
- Francis Ercolino, Registered Nurse, Ormond Beach
- Maureen L. Falvey, Registered Nurse, Palm Coast
- Lori Lee Flanigan, Licensed Practical Nurse, Jacksonville
- Brian Fink, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Jacksonville
- Dan Georgian, Physician Assistant, Homestead
- Cesar Guerrero, Licensed Massage Therapist, Clermont
- Cesar Guerrero, Certified Nursing Assistant, Clermont
- Mary Theresa Hrivnak aka Mary Theresa Camillo, Registered Nurse, Micanopy & Ocala
- Scott J. Mangini, Pharmacist, Wellington
- Tai Astin Mason, Licensed Practical Nurse, Holly Hill
- Maria Matos aka Maria Matos Infante, Certified Nursing Assistant, St. Petersburg
- Katiuska V. Mirville, Licensed Practical Nurse, Pembroke Pines
- Osakatukei O. Omulepu, Medical Doctor, Miramar
- Pacifico National, Inc. dba Amex Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Melbourne
- Rebecca Elizabeth Rockman, Registered Nurse, Ponce De Leon
- Amy Lynn Rogers, Registered Nurse, West Melbourne
- Carolyn Ellen Scott, Registered Nurse, Pace
- Stacey N. Thornton, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lakeland & Ocala
- Marsha Lynn Yandell, Registered Nurse, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL & Tigard, OR
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.