Food Safety and Alerts
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.
How to Report a Foodborne IllnessIf you suspect that a food is contaminated or has made you or someone sick please complete the online foodborne illness complaint form.
Food Recalls and Alerts
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Alerts
Provides the latest food recall and safety alert information on all food products (except meat and poultry), including labeling issues and bottled water.
- USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) Recalls
Provides the latest food recalls and safety alert information on meat, poultry, and egg products.
- Foodsafety.gov – Recent recalls from the FDA and USDA
Child Care Food Program Resources
- Spill the Water Heroes Campaign – Mosquito Control
- Serving Safe Food in the CCFP
- Fight BAC! Concepts
- Institute of Child Nutrition online Course – Serving Safe Food in Child Care
- How to Register for Institute of Child Nutriiton's Online Courses
- Providing Food Service During Emergencies
- Food Safety Resource