State Public Health and Medical Plans
State Public Health & Medical Response Plans
- State Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (Base Plan and Incident Annexes)
- Public Health and Medical Appendix to the CEMP
- Public Health and Medical Emergency Operations Plan
- State ESF8 Standard Operating Procedure
- DOH Incident Management Standard Operating Procedure
- DOH Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
- Logistics Support Standard Operating Guidelines
Core Mission Implementation Plans: The Public Health and Medical Appendix to the State Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) establishes 11 core missions for public health and medical system during response. Specific plans and procedures addressing the implementation of the core missions during response are in this category.
Core Mission 1: Support local assessment and identification of public health and medical needs in impacted counties.
- Public Health and Medical Assessment Standard Operating Procedure
- Logistics Forward Standard Operating Guidelines
Core Mission 2: Coordinate and support stabilization of the public health and medical system in impacted counties.
Core Mission 3: Support sheltering or persons with medical and functional needs.
- SpNS Staff Shortage Contingency Plan
- SpNS Shelter Standard Operating Guidelines
- SpNS Technical Assistance Guidelines
- Discharge Planning Guide
Core Mission 4: Monitor and coordinate resources to support care and movement of persons with medical and functional needs.
- Patient Movement Support Standard Operating Guidelines
- Ambulance Deployment Standard Operating Procedure
- Vulnerable Population in High Rise Buildings: Contingency Plan
- State Ventilator Cache Assessment, Strategic Plan and Recommendations
Core Mission 5: Support monitoring, investigating, and controlling potential or known threats and impacts to human through surveillance, delivery of medical countermeasure and non-medical interventions.
- Florida Strategic National Stockpile Standard Operating Procedure
- Non-Medical Interventions Guide
- Biological Incident Annex
- Epidemiology Hurricane Toolkit
Core Mission 6: Support monitoring, investigating, and controlling potential or known threats to human health of environmental origin.
- Radiological/Nuclear Incident Emergency Response Plan
- Rabies Prevention and Control Guide
- Surveillance and Control of Mosquito-borne Diseases in Florida Guidebook
- Biomedical Waste Standard Operating Guidelines
- Water Incident Standard Operating Guidelines
- Food and Waterborne Disease Program Standard Operating Guidelines
- Zoonotic Response Standard Operating Guidelines
- Environmental Health Preparedness Program Response Guide
- Procedure for responding to city of Valdosta sewage spills affecting the Withlacoochee and Suwannee river watersheds
Core Mission 7: Develop, disseminate and coordinate accurate and timely public health and medical information.
- Florida Fusion Center Standard Operating Guidelines
- Crisis and Emergency Risk Communications (CERC) Annex to the Emergency Operations Plan
Core Mission 8: Monitor need for coordinate resources to support fatality management services.
Core Mission 9: Monitor need for coordinate resources to support disaster behavioral health services.
Core Mission 10: Support responder safety and health needs.
- Responder Safety & Health Plan
- Responder Management Plan
Core Mission 11: Provide public health and medical technical assistance and support.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.