Curriculum and Exercise Review
Curriculum and exercises that meet the following criteria will be reviewed.
- Preparedness training and exercises targeting statewide or multi-state audiences or more than one region.
- Preparedness training and exercises sponsored by the Florida Department of Health and supported by or utilizing resources (including preparedness funded positions) provided through the CDC and / or ASPR preparedness grant funds.
Examples of curriculum and exercises that will NOT be reviewed through this process are:
- Training for individual county health departments and other organizations, designed to meet their specific needs
- Federal training courses such as those offered by FEMA (I.e., ICS 100)
- Exercises for individual county health departments, hospitals and other organizations, designed to meet their specific needs
- Federal exercises
Review Process Documents and Links: The following documents provide detailed information about the curriculum and exercise review process
- Curriculum Review Criteria and Process
- Curriculum Development and Review Rubric
- Curriculum Review Checklist
- Curriculum Review Form Template
- Curriculum Review Application
- Exercise Review Criteria and Process
- Exercise Development and Review Rubric
- Exercise Review Checklist
- Exercise Review Form Template
- Exercise Review Application
Review Schedule and Submission Deadlines
|Submission Deadline||Tier 1 Review Date|
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Microsoft Word (DOC) format. The free Microsoft Word Viewer may be required to view these files.