Curriculum and Exercise Review
Curriculum and exercises that meet the following criteria will be reviewed.
- Preparedness training and exercises targeting statewide or multi-state audiences or more than one region.
- Preparedness training and exercises sponsored by the Florida Department of Health and supported by or utilizing resources (including preparedness funded positions) provided through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and / or the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) preparedness grant funds.
Examples of curriculum and exercises that will NOT be reviewed through this process are:
- Training for individual county health departments and other organizations, designed to meet their specific needs.
- Federal training courses such as those offered by FEMA (I.e. ICS 100).
- Exercises for individual county health departments, hospitals and other organizations, designed to meet their specific needs.
- Federal exercises.
Review Process Documents and Links: The following documents provide detailed information about the Curriculum and Exercise Review Process
- Curriculum Review Criteria and Process
- Curriculum Development and Review Standards
- Curriculum Development and Review Rubric
- Curriculum Review Checklist
- Curriculum Review Form Template
- Curriculum Review Application
- Exercise Review Criteria and Process
- Exercise Review Checklist
- Exercise Review Form Template
- Exercise Review Application
Review Schedule and Submission Deadlines
|Submission Deadline||Tier 1 Review Date|
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Microsoft Word (DOC) format. The free Microsoft Word Viewer may be required to view these files.