Training, Education and Exercise: Quality Assurance Review
Contact the Florida Department of Health
Q & A Review Criteria
Trainings and Exercises that MUST be reviewed
- Preparedness trainings and exercises targeting statewide or multi-state audiences or more than one region; and/or
- Preparedness trainings and exercises sponsored by the Florida Department of Health and supported by or utilizing resources (including preparedness funded positions) provided through CDC and/or ASPR grant funds
Trainings and Exercises that will NOT be reviewed
- Trainings and exercises for individual county health departments, hospitals and other organizations, designed to meet their specific needs
- Federal training courses (i.e., FEMA's ICS courses)
- Federal exercises
- Expedited trainings or exercises developed as part of a declared Public Health Emergency under the direction and review of a Public Health Incident Management Team and appropriate subject matter experts. Materials developed will be shared with the Quality Assurance Tier Review Committee but are not held to the same process deadlines.
Documents and Links
Review Schedule and Submission Deadlines
|Submission Deadline||Tier 1 Review Date|
Trainings and exercises that are approved by Tier I will be submitted for review to the Tier II Committee for final approval. Tier II Committee members are scheduled to meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Microsoft Word (DOC) format. The free Microsoft Word Viewer may be required to view these files.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Excel (XLS) format. The free Excel Viewer may be required to view these files.