Training, Education and Exercise: Train
Contact the Florida Department of Health
Preparedness Training Catalog—The catalog has guidelines and listings for County Health Departments to assist in training their staff to prepare for, respond to, and recover from emergencies and disasters.
Trainer Toolkit—The Toolkit provides information on how to plan, design, deliver, and evaluate training events to assist trainers, instructional designers, planners and facilitators meet the needs of their target audience.
Preparedness Training Calendar—The Calendar displays trainings and exercises scheduled around the state and those that have been reviewed through the Quality Assurance Tier I and Tier II Training and Exercise Review Process. To view only the trainings, click "Filter events" on the left side of the calendar, then click "Training" and "Apply filter." If you have a training you would like posted on the calendar, click here to complete the form, then email it to the TrainEx email address listed on the form.
Training Development and Review Standards – The standards provide an explanation of each component and work in conjunction with the Training Development and Review Rubric
Training, Education and Exercise Unit Trainings - The informational form offers an overview of the trainings offered by our staff at no cost to your agency.
The below trainings are offered by our staff at no cost to your agency:
- Disaster Behavioral Health First Aid Specialist Training (BFAST)
- Disaster Behavioral Health First Aid Specialist Training with Children (CFAST)
- Disaster Behavioral Health First Aid Specialist Training for Responders (RFAST)
- FDOH All-Hazards Media Skills Workshop
- FDOH Basic Crisis and Risk Communications Workshop
- FDOH Intermediate Crisis and Risk Communication Workshop
- Hospital Decontamination Awareness Class
- Hospital Emergency Response Training – Indirect Delivery B (HERT-B)
- Hospital Decontamination & Hospital Emergency Response Training Indirect Delivery B (HERT-B)
- Moulage: Realism for Drills and Exercises (this training is offered to support full-scale exercises)
- Readiness: Training Identification and Preparedness Planning (RTIPP)