About the Immunization Section
Your Florida Immunization Section
The Immunization Section is a part of the Florida Department of Health, Division of Disease Control and Health Protection, Bureau of Communicable Diseases. The Immunization Section focuses on increasing immunization levels in Florida and decreasing vaccine-preventable diseases.
To protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
To be the Healthiest State in the Nation.
- Innovation—We search for creative solutions and manage resources wisely.
- Collaboration—We use teamwork to achieve common goals and solve problems.
- Accountability—We perform with integrity and respect.
- Responsiveness—We achieve our mission by serving our customers and engaging our partners.
- Excellence—We promote quality outcomes through learning and continuous performance improvement.