Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) and the Department of Health (DOH) have implemented the Family Planning Medicaid Waiver Program, also known as "Family Planning Medicaid for Today's Woman."
Who is eligible for the Family Planning Medicaid for Today's Woman program? A woman may qualify for this program if she:
- Is between the ages of 14 and 55
- Has lost full Medicaid services for any reason in the past 24 months
- Wants to have family planning services
- Is not pregnant
- Has not had a hysterectomy or sterilization (tubes tied)
- Has a household income less than or equal to 185% of the current federal poverty level