- Florida’s System for Cancer Research and Collaboration
- Research on Cancer and Tobacco-related Diseases
- Research on Alzheimer’s Disease
- Funding Opportunity Announcements
- List of Active Research Projects
- Cancer Center of Excellence Designation
- Human Research Protection Program and Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Submit IRB Applications
- Information for Research Participants
- Research Excellence Initiative
Public Health Research
The Unit administers the following programs and initiatives:
- FAQ's for the Ed and Ethel Moore Alzheimer's Disease Research Program (as of April 2016)
- List of FY 15-16 Awards
- Press Release - January 28, 2016
- Announcement of Funding Opportunity
The Human Research Protection Program, including a committee called an Institutional Review Board that ensures research is ethical and that participants in all research at the Department of Health are protected.
Cancer Center of Excellence Award is a program created in the 2013 Session intended to improve the quality of cancer care by recognizing hospitals, treatment centers, and other providers in this state which demonstrate excellence in patient-centered coordinated care for persons undergoing cancer treatment and therapy in this state.
The Florida System for Cancer Research and Collaboration , an initiative designed to develop a premier research network in Florida, make Florida the designation for cancer care, and integrate public health and private sector cancer prevention efforts.